At Walsh & Associates, Inc. we encourage the active conservation of natural resources through responsible business practices.
We have implemented a number of energy efficient practices and will continue to engage all employees in finding ways to improve the environmental performance of our business.
Walsh Sustainable Achievements Include:
- Produce over 90% of our electricity needs with our 100kW solar photovoltaic array at our St. Louis Headquarters and a 25kW solar photovoltaic array at our Kansas City, Missouri location.
- Earned EPA’s Energy Star Certification at our St. Louis office location and received recognition from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources for our certification and conservation efforts.
- Fully implemented single -stream recycling program for waste generation.
- Fully implemented program for utilization of recycled office products.
- Merit Award Recipient in the St. Louis Green Business Challenge.
- Upgraded lighting, use of skylights, motion sensors, hand dryers, thermostats and other measures to reduce energy consumption.
- Provide continual electronic recycling service to employees.
- Representing global manufacturers committed to sustainable business practices and offering green chemistry solutions for our client’s R & D initiatives.